Sunday 15 April 2007

Another day in domestic paradise

Here goes!!!
As for most new bloggers the first entry is not a good indication of where this will all end up but the first post must be written.......

Sunday - the best day of the week
Pretend to sleep late so I qualify for a cup of tea in bed, many thanks to husband who makes this in the vain hope of getting me out of bed before lunchtime. Nice try dear but no cigar.

Eventually I get organised to do my volunteer work at our community plant nursery. This nursery was set up 25 years ago to promote the use of indigenous native plants in local gardens, both commercial and domestic. The area in which I live has only approximately one percent of the original bushland left within it's council boundaries,something which renders me speechless through anger and disbelief.It horrifies me that in such a beautiful part of Victoria, at the base of the Dandenong Ranges,there will nothing left for the next generations to enjoy.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.