Sunday 3 June 2007

Wardrobe Refashion

Sometimes there is an opportunity to put your 'money' where your mouth is and I have found something fun(maybe) and environmentally conscious to participate in. I say maybe because I have taken the pledge for six months and could be very a long time when you realise what I have signed on for!!!

Wardrobe Refashion is about taking a pledge for 2,4 or 6 months not to buy any new clothing(except underwear and work clothes). It allows for the purchase of preloved, handmade or renovated items. You also have a 'get out of jail card' so you can indulge in something new every two months. I have always been fairly conservative in my clothes shopping, buying classic pieces and supplementing these with cheaper in-season items but I have become more disillusioned with 'store bought' over the last few years and I can never find what I want.

Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck darling. Can't wait to see what you end up with ;)